Partners & Cooperation
As a pioneer of innovative technologies in retinal vessel analysis, we have always been interested in further development of our products and systems and are always looking for new areas of application. We work together with numerous national and international partners to protect and improve the microvascular health of patients worldwide as well as to help shape current trends.
We also support various organisations in actively educating and sensitising patients about the important role of microvascular health.
Distributors & Cooperation partners
- Adbos Medical Solutions
- ALF Distribution GmbH
- Shanghai Aifei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
We are members of the medways industry association for medical technology and biotechnology
International research in the field of retinal microcirculation
We also support the following partner organisations for active patient education
- Initiativkreis für Glaukom-Früherkennung e. V. – Initiative for early detection of glaucoma
- Bundesverband Glaukom-Selbsthilfe e. V. – Federal association for glaucoma self-help
- Reference Centre for Vessel Analysis in Berlin
- Consultation hours for circulation at the Hypertension Centre in Munich