Please read the following statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it.
Any questions relating to Data Privacy with Imedos Systems GmbH or this Policy should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Imedos Systems GmbH, Am Nasstal 4, 07751 Jena, Germany. Alternatively, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by phone on +49–3641–63960.
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information you consent to provide Imedos Systems GmbH which is required to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, or potential contracts that may be in liaison between you and us.
- Information that you consent to provide by filling in forms on our website (i.e. contact form, newsletter subscription), meeting us at an event, or as part of any direct marketing or sales activities. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone number, geographical address/location, email address and interests. Please note: Clear consent information is supplied at point of collection to provide information on the use of data; and a record of the consent is taken at point of collection.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of your correspondence or communication.
- Cookies: We may collect details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access. Please note: Our website is currently not using any cookies.
We use personal information in the following ways:
- Performance of a contract: We use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us; and to notify you about changes to our services.
- Legitimate interests: We use information held about you to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you if relevant to the products or services currently being supplied as part of a contract with Imedos Systems GmbH, or in relation to a previous contract with Imedos whereby you are happy to continue to receive such information. We may also contact you after you have attended one of our presentations and/or webinars or registered an interest on our website or at an event. Please note: You can opt out at any time.
- Consent (Direct Marketing): We use information held about you to provide you with information on products and/or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Please note: You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our DPO at Imedos Systems GmbH, Am Nasstal 4, 07751 Jena, Germany. Alternatively, you can contact our DPO by phone on +49–3641–63960.
Sharing of Personal Data
We will not share your data with any third parties unless we have your express consent to do so.
Please note: In regions, where we have a partner/distributor that is better placed to serve you, or has additional value to offer you, we will share your information with them to provide a better service or localised communications.
Your rights relating to Personal Information
- You have the right to ask us to cease processing your personal data for marketing purposes. We will seek consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com or you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
- According to GDPR, you have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time.
- You can update your personal data at any time. If any of your personal data changes, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We normally update your personal data within three (3) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
- Our website may contain links to and from websites of our strategic partner(s), distributors, or to related content and publications. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Imedos Systems GmbH
Am Nasstal 4, 07751 Jena, Germany